So, here I am typing my first blog post and all I can think of is that I swore I would never do a blog! And yet, here I am :) I guess it is mostly because there has been so much hype among my friends here about blogging, and I have just wanted to stay out of it! But I have wanted to do a blog for my family because there just isn't a better way to keep in touch with each other when we are so far apart. And I think it is so much easier than scrap booking, not that I have ever attempted that, either! So for all of you far away, this is for you!
Also, I have so appreciated Jaime and Andrew Vance's (Paul's cousins) updates on Jared and his tumor removal. It really seems that in keeping a record of your family, it is easier to recognize the blessings in your life, and to keep a clearer perspective on life. I have also thought so many times that if something were to happen to me, I would like our kids to have something besides my journal that only talks about my life. This way, I would talk about us together.
With that being said, please don't laugh at my attempt to keep you all up to date with our family! I am not good with words, and I am not very computer savvy, either! But hopefully I can figure the basics out!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow...I feel special to be the first to comment on your cute blog. keep it up...you will love it and I will love seeing and keeping up with your cute family.
Megan - what a great picture! You look beautiful and all your boys look so handsome! I completely agree w/ all that you said - I never thought I would blog, but it really has been very helpful (in many ways). Give yourself a hug from me!
Yeah! I felt like you when my friends started blogging but now I love it. It is a good way to document our lives and post pictures and keep in touch. I also find it is a good way for me to share things with the world whether it is Eden's latest saying, a recipe, or a great idea. I'm excited to read your blog!
Oh my goodness sakes alive........you and your three guys look like models from a fashion magazine. And........what's ya mean when you say you can't write or you are not computer smart. talk about understatements to a point of it being a big fib. Meg, the whole family think you rock! Love, Punka
Post a Comment